This course takes 6 Months, extermination and Certificate is provided by BCEB
Intermediate English Course Level students develop their intermediate English language skills so that they can begin experimenting with speaking, reading, writing, and listening.
Intermediate English Course Objectives:
- Participate in most routine social conversations and talk about needs and familiar topics of personal relevance.
- Understand simple exchanges, common daily instructions, direct questions about familiar topics, routine media announcements, etc.
- Understand the purpose, main ideas, and some detail in some authentic 2-3 paragraph texts.
- Effectively convey an opinion, feeling, or experience in a simple paragraph.
- Write short letters and notes on a familiar topic.
- Use and understand a range of common everyday vocabulary.
- Use a variety of simple structures and some complex ones when speaking.
- Effectively communicate basic needs in a culturally appropriate manner.