This course takes 4 Months, extermination and Certificate is provided by BCEB
Elementary English Course students who want to practice and solidify their basic language skills in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and pronunciation.
Elementary English Course Objectives:
- Communicate in short routine conversations about needs and familiar day-to-day topics.
- Ask and respond to simple and familiar questions.
- Describe a situation, tell a simple story, and describe the process of obtaining basic goods and/or services using a variety of short sentences.
- Read a simple 2-3 paragraph passage about daily life and experience.
- Write simple descriptions of events, stories, future plans, or other familiar topics.
- Effectively communicate in writing ideas and information about personal experience and everyday needs.