This cause takes 4 terms, Entry Grade is D+, extermination and certification is provided by IATA/BCEB.
Objectives of the program
- To introduce learners to the models of social work practice and their usefulness and limitations.
- To introduce learners to the theories underlying practice and practice decisions;
- To introduce learners to the social work code of ethics and its relevance to practice.
- The ability to understand the multiple and complex reasons for client situations and actions including the “positives” within client problems.
- The ability to have perspective on one’s actions as a practitioner and to use oneself deliberately and ethically to effect change